Wednesday 22 November 2017

The Teachers-in-Action Page

This trip would not have been possible without the teachers effort & hard work.So this is just a page to show our appreciation to the accompanying teachers for this trip(either showing them in action or enjoying themselves as well).

Recce Trip, Sept 2017:

Meeting with 1 of the 3 schools of choice

Day 1:

Ms Rejini is very efficient:posing for both her selfie & the person taking this photograph

So cute..

Looks like Mr Sani is finding it hard to keep himself  awake

Ms Lim also trying hard to keep herself awake this morning😄

That’s not the toilet Ms Rejini..

Mr Sani demanding for his Nasi Lemak

Ms Lim is loving Vietnam..☺️

...how about Nasi Ayam?Don’t Vietnam have Nasi Ayam?

So happy that Lunch is here..

Mr Ali planning his holiday travel route early..

Ms Lim working hard to serve the pupils their drinks..

Arisha & Chloe had to console Mr Sani to give up his breakfast demands..🤣

Ms Chia met her long lost family in Vietnam

Day 2:

Brian:”Mr Ali, can you please help me scratch here?”

Did I take my hotel card before I come down?

Marilyn Monroe fan pose by Ms Chia

I thought we were going jogging today?

Yes, Ms Rejini, jogging it is..

Which way is the nearest shopping centre?

Ms Lim’s quick response to save Evon from fallinng into a Vietnamese trap😁

Ah why didn’t anybody tell me we r coming to a jungle?

Ms Reena was shocked to see her group of pupils grow up so fast..😋

What’s my handphone password?

Can you please tell me what brand of mosturiser you are using for such smooth skin?

Guess whose shoe is this?The most hardworking teacher it must be..

Are you sure we can plant our durian trees here?

Mr Ali found a hidden Alien spacecraft

I should have planted them all in a single row...

Okay,where did I put my slippers?

Anyone saw my glasses?

I am as vintage as this war tank so u can take my photo too.

On duty regardless of wet weather

Why didn’t I get the prawn paste

Mr Sani regretted not bringing his brooms for area cleaning
Day 3:

I must buy..

Photo in a photo..







You better smell it goooood, Mr Jahan!

Mr Ali got interviewed by a tourist





An injured eye medic attending to the other injured soldier.

Mr Jahan: Everybody better put on the Viet Cong hat for debrief now!

...yes, I mean Everybody..

....i meaan Everyyyybbboooddyyyy!

Day 4:

With the PA system teacher-in-charge i.e. like Our Ms Eng Cui Shan

London meets Bollywood

Boy: I give you 10 seconds to answer my question.

Mr Jahan serenaiding and mesmerising the pupils with a song from his time.🤣

Pr 5.1 form teacher

With teachers from Vietnam and 1 from Bollywood

Mr Ali:”I will need to call your parents!”

Karaoke anyone?

Mr Ali found his match

Planning out the photos for the blog

Lovely teachers from Vietnam & Singapore

Gimme a High-10!

.....and a hug!🤣





Mr Sani doing his Robot dance.😂

2 comments:

  1. A very BIG thanks to all the teachers for their hard work and great care given to the students during the trip! We parents really appreciate the daily SMS updates and humorous blog posts.

    My girl said she had a lot of fun and had a memorable trip.^^

    Kudos to all the teachers and coordinators! *claps*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear parent,it is our pleasure to bring the pupils on this unforgettable learning journey. Thank you for your kind words. The pupils were really very well-behaved on this trip.Couldn’t have made this trip any more interesting and exciting without the strong support from all the parents as well. Again, from the bottom of our hearts, a Biiiiiiggg Thank you to all Pupils & Parents.

    ReplyDelete